Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm so Grateful

So with all the stuff around that we can complain about, and trust me, I have a lion's share in just my little world.  I want to take a breath and bend a knee in thanks to God, the universe, my family and friends.  There is so much in my life that I'm so grateful, I don't know what I did to deserve all the goodness and love that I have from the people in my life. 
 
Rusty Crow Quilt Shop and Patterns has been a dream of mine for a long time.  I have been working, developing my point of view with fabric, driving the miles, and cutting so many yards of fabrics that I could do it in my sleep.  Everyday, I get a call or an email from a customer or a shop with a question or an order.  It is beginning to feel like it's really "REAL" to me.

I want to thank all of you who have spoken to me privately.  Brit is making progress, but this is a road that has a lot of twists and bends in the road.  We will just continue to love on her.  All children are precious, doesn't matter how old they are.  Count on the good stuff.  I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment