Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ok, I'm going to start this again.

Friends and family have been after me to start a Blog. Lots of changes are starting around here and it seems I need to write them down. It is going to be an amazing year, I should keep a closer tab on all the great things that are coming. Writing has always been a love of mine, so this should be this hard.
So I go to sign up for this blog and realize that I did this a year ago. I just read them. So here I am, I found this little treasure that I'm going to dust off and try to keep going.

Quilting is another love of mine as are the people in it with me. Quilters are some of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to have in my life. You make it easy to live.

So thank you and I hope to have the chance to talk to you again.
Shawn

1 comment: