Thursday, August 4, 2016

Let's Recap all the Blocks so far in the Harvest Blog Hop

I'm so Lucky!!  I was asked again to be in Farmhouse Thread's Blog Hop this year.  Last year, Rhonda from Farmhouse Threads invited 9 Designers to do a Christmas themed block as a Free Wool Appliquéd block as part of blog Hop.
This year she asked 12 of us to do a Harvest Themed Wool Appliquéd block as part of 2016 Blog Hop.
Mine is tomorrow, but I thought I would do a quick recap of the blocks so far.  If you haven't started it's not too late.  Just start clicking and warm up your printer.
So let's begin:

Week 1, June 17 - Rhonda McCray, Farmhouse Threads

How Cute is that? 
Week 2, June 24 - Jeni Gaston, Woolen Willow Designs

I love this, don't you????

Week 3, July 1 Lisa Bongean, Primitive Gatherings
Love, love, love. Lisa, you always do beautiful work.  

Week 4, July 8 - Joan Grenke, Bits and Pieces by Joan
Chicks, Moons and Stars.  All Favorites!
These ladies make it tough for me to come up with something 
and I still have more 3 more to show you.......



Week 5, July 15 - Joyce Weeks, Geoff's Mom Pattern Co.
Can anyone else smell the smoke from the chimneys? 


Week 6, July 22 - Kathi and Taylor, The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
So Sweet, Kathi I love it. 


Week 7 July 29 - Kathy Campbell, Heart to Hand

I love Crows as all of you know.  And this guy has got one. Great Job, Kathy


So that if the Blog Hop so far.  I will be posting mine tomorrow.  
I hope you have enjoyed the recap.  I'm glad I didn't see any of them before I made mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment